Sunday, May 19, 2013

Nothing's Wrong

Nothing's Wrong

 I lie here waiting for you, and I wonder what's wrong with me?  And I realize the answer is "Nothing."  Nothing is wrong with me.  I've been waiting for you my whole life while chasing dragons and riding the wind into endless sunsets.  I've been waiting and here I am, pursuing, waiting, wondering, hoping, dreaming, staying calm, and expecting nothing.  Nothing in return, nothing in need, nothing to depend on, and accepting everything that might yet be.  Living in the present, having faith in a future, and sharing a past whose weight has not buried us.  We can rise together, or separate, or not at all.  But no matter what, it's ok, because nothing's wrong with me, and nothing's wrong with you.

David Sandler © May 19, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment