Monday, September 1, 2014

Fwd: Red Dress (MCP)

I look upon and see you there,
staring back at me,
a smile veiled across your cheeks,
a hope lingering behind the mask.

For there is always hope:
of love;
of life;
of family;
of joy.

In these there is always hope - as it should be.
And I? I am here, and i gaze back at you -
perhaps you see it in my eyes as well?

-------------------------------------------

Don't think I can't read your mind as you sit there reading mine.
You know me.
My thoughts.
My deeds.
My dreams.
Even my dark sides.

But you love me - I can see you telling me how much with your eyes.
And your smirk.
Yes, the one that tells me i'm an idiot 
but a wonderful one who will care for you always 
and walk through fire for you
and never let you go 
because what on earth would I do with my life if I didn't get to see that smile?

Without you I wouldn't be lost,
I just couldn't find my way.

-------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment