Monday, July 12, 2010

My next beginning

Dear friends,
   here is the beginning of the next part of my life.  I'm about to go work in Haiti and build homes, develop youth, help foster leadership development, hopefully play a lot of soccer, and so much more.
  I'll send updates via facebook, email, text & this blog, including pictures, video & stories.  Ideally i'll have others tell the stories and just share them here.  Don't worry, I'll translate from the Creole (or, for a little while, have someone translate for me  ;-)
  Thanks for being a part of my life, and let's be a part of the change for the future of Haiti - education, homes, business, ethics, belief, and, most importantly, love: their neighbors as themselves, and, hopefully, for me anyways, that they know God loves them and brings them through the darkest of disasters into a beautiful light.

you can email me at:
sandler@alumni.usc.edu

and phone me until Wednesday night @
(626) 592-0389

~David

No comments:

Post a Comment