Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Never Be

I'll never be who you want me to be.
I'll never stay in one place long enough for you to see
me every day, never there to hold your hand;
always going to the places where someone else demands
my attention and love - even though I love you.

I can't stay or be that guy that doesn't care;
can't watch others die lonely and is despair
without someone to just try;
without someone willing to sacrifice and die
like I would for you, which is why you love me.

I'll never stay where you are unless you go with me.
I can't stop because it's my life, and I must be free
or I'll be caged like those I risk to attend
who have no hope without the love shown me; and in the end
I want to never be someone except know by haith, hope and love.
And the greatest of these is love.


Haiti direct: (+50938953360), BBM: 24B46DD9

No comments:

Post a Comment