Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Shall Write Again

https://www.facebook.com/notes/david-sandler/i-will-write-again/10150538279856777

I Will Write Again

I will write again.
I don't know how. I don't know when.
Maybe it'll be when you're here with me, or when i've found you again. 
Maybe it'll be when you're gone, when i'm able to go on.
Maybe things will be better when I feel tall, which I don't, not right now, which is funny since I am.

I will write again, when the times feel right, when the world remotely feels like it makes sense:
when my neighbors aren't starving or begging me for money; when they get up on their own two feet and rise.
Until then maybe i'll never write again.  Not without you.  
Because i've always needed you.
You always set me free.
You always help me write.

And I can't. 
I don't feel like it.
I barely want to anymore.
But I do.
With everything I am.
I want to write again.
So i'm going to try.
I've going to live.
I'm going to profess why until someone hears.

So i'll write.  Maybe someone will read.  Maybe they won't.  But you will.  Just because I wrote.

David Sandler © February 6, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment