Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Just Because

Just Because
Some things have no explanation.
They just are.
Can't be defined with the words I can't say.
Won't be measured by the thoughts I won't reveal.
Shouldn't be trapped in glass walls anxious to get out.

Sometimes I feel things just because I feel them.
If there were brakes to push or a parachute to pull
it wouldn't really matter since a crash at some velocity
will still surely occur, and then comes the aftermath.

I wish I could, I wonder if I should, dream about what would
or wouldn't happen if it was true, or if it's false,
just because I need to know.
Curious but not just because, but because.
It matters.

Everything matters.
Why?
Just because.
It just does.

David Sandler © April 16, 2013

https://www.facebook.com/notes/david-sandler/just-because/10152182634306777

No comments:

Post a Comment