Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thankfulisations

Thankfulisations

Changes that make us better, and worse, and everywhere in-between still make us who we are. 
I am who I am and I will change, but never be perfect.
I'm thankful that I know that.
I'm thankful that i'm able to love.
Wishing I could do it without any questions is an unachieved dream, but I'm working on that, too.
But I'm thankful I try. 
I'm thankful my free will is used to follow passion & life.
There are many more things I'd like to be thankful for, but I'm waiting on some of those.
In the meantime I'm thankful for everything else I've been blessed with.
Because I've been loved & blessed, I can love and bless.
And that is something I can't be thankful enough for.

David Sandler © November 22, 2012


https://www.facebook.com/notes/david-sandler/thankfulisations/10151946853441777

No comments:

Post a Comment