Thursday, August 8, 2013

Doors

dec 23 2006
FOLLOW ME (reprise)

I see you still... waiting; afraid to step onto this road I journey on. Hand in hand, together it will be ours and not mine. I will go where you go too, but we shall never be still. The adventure will always lead to open doors - are you not excited about the closed ones we hide behind for the night, though?
Prayers will be unceasing, as answers yield more questions - the velocity hurtling toward light but our passion and joy overshadowing time itself. Hide not from me, for I long to be with you, long to hear your voice of love, your song, to see you smile and hold your hand - never letting go.
There is nothing we cannot do, no mountain too high, no valley too low. Sharing in grief and exalting in our joy, our fears defended by the other, our goals higher to the heavens themselves.
I see you still... but will not - cannot - stop. my heart waits but time and distance are unable to be bridged. My hand is here waiting for yours; take it, my love, please, I beg of you, before it's just too late.
I see you...

No comments:

Post a Comment