Friday, August 16, 2013

Lonely zombie thoughts

*Good thing i'm not a zombie!

-----------------------------------------

"So much for dreaming.  You can't be whatever you want.
(all i'll ever be is a slow, pale, hunched over dead eyed zombie)
What i'd think would happen, that she'd actually want to stay with me?
It's hopeless.  This is what i get for wanting more.
I should just be happy with what I had.
Things don't change.  I need to accept that.
It's easier not to feel.
Then I wouldn't have to feel like this."
(56:40ish mark)

"So I'm just gonna go home, blend in, stop thinking so much. I'm gonna forget about her, just like I forgot about everything else. I'm gonna... oh, 'shoot', am i cold? Is that what this is? Corpses don't get cold..."
(59 minutes)

~R, "Warm Bodies"

No comments:

Post a Comment