Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm actually really patient...

I'm not big on excuses but I'm fuller of grace, please just give me a real reason, no more spitting in my face as you taunt and torment me with the things that I bought but you hide, because I really can tell if you lied since I asked directly - or did you just not want to hear when I was so absolutely clear of my intentions before I opened the floodgates and asked for so much more than I could give because I wanted to see life have a chance to actually be lived in a place where the uneducated, inhealthy, malnourished toxiclty resides; where paradise used to be found before reality invaded; where love and light can do so much if only you'd let me buy another battery to light this little lamp at my feet.
I once was lost, but now I'm found. You, on the other hand, leave me so confused...


+509(3)895-3360 http://haitisand.blogspot.com

1 comment: